WeTheChange is Leveling Up!
Up until now we have operated with 100% reliance on volunteering from our founders and our community.
As a professional woman or an ally, you probably spotted the problem with that — we have been relying on already under-resourced and over-committed individuals to get important work done.
Today, we are taking the first steps toward ending that practice and moving towards a more ethical, sustainable, and impactful organization. We are excited to announce a new fundraising initiative that will allow us to hire our first staff member!
We are seeking 50 signatories and allies to jumpstart this effort and become Activators.
To become an Activator, you must:
- Be a signatory of the WeTheChange pledge
- Give a one-time donation of at least $1,000 USD between October 1 and December 31st (tax-deductible with additional benefits for B Corps*)
All Activators will receive acknowledgment in perpetuity on the WeTheChange website, including:
- Company logo
- Leader/Signatory headshot
- A 150-word description or pitch
- Link to the website of your choice
- One year of a WeTheChange membership at the highest level
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be providing updates with progress towards our goal, shout outs to our newest Activators, and insight into our strategic direction for 2023 and beyond.
Ready to become an Activator!?
* For B Corps that choose to become Activators this donation will count towards your charitable giving, which will earn points on your B Impact Assessment.
Keep in Touch
Interested in learning more about our work and how you can get involved?
WeTheChange is a fiscally sponsored project of Social Good Fund, a California nonprofit corporation and registered 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID (EIN) 46-1323531.